₹150.00 – ₹1,250.00₹150.00 – ₹1,250.00
- 100% natural wild apricot oil made by cold pressing wild apricot kernels.
- Wild Apricot fruits are grown organically in Kullu Region Of Himalaya at an altitude of 7000 ft. This oil is non sticky and non greasy; completely absorbs in the skin.
- It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E. It reduces dry scalp problems. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness
- Antioxidant – prevents the skin from damage by free radicals
- Anti-Aging – It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced.
- Emollient – Apricot seed oil is a brilliant emollient ( moisturizer )
₹99.00 – ₹750.00₹99.00 – ₹750.00
MAXIMUM SIZE KERNELS, VERY BITTER, SUPER FRESH, VERY POTENT: Bitterness is the first real indicator of nature’s high potency B17 found in genuine bitter apricots seeds. The more bitter, the better the nutrients. B17 has a slight numbing sensation in the mouth. Put simply, no bitterness means no B17. You can mix your bitter appricot seeds into shakes, smoothies or juices for a tastier supplement.
- ✔️ THE MOST NATURAL SOURCE OF VITAMIN B17 / AMYGDALIN / LAETRIL: The highest potency is found in bitter apricot seeds (kernels). The vitamins, minerals and proteins inside the seeds work synergistically to assist with optimum health. Each seed contains 20mg of natural Vitamin B17.
- ✔️ TRUSTWORTHY, SAFE, HIGHEST QUALITY, FULL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Grown in California USA, Certified pesticide and herbicide-free. We follow GMP manufacturing standards and comply with the highest required certification regulations.
- ✔️ 100% NATURAL, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE: Free from pesticide and herbicides. NOT pasteurized and NOT sun dried, steamed or cooked to ensure maximum effectiveness. Our seeds are professionally packed in resealable bags for ease of use, access and storage. Immediately sealed to ensure freshness and quality. Store in the provided bag in a cool, dry place.
- ✔️ HOW TO USE: The recommended usage is one apricot kernel seed to 10 lbs. body weight per day. 3 to 5 kernel seeds per use, unless stated otherwise by a nutritionist / health care professional. Every pack has one pound which will last for months depending on usage. Consult your health care professional if you have a serious condition.