₹150.00 – ₹1,250.00₹150.00 – ₹1,250.00
- 100% natural wild apricot oil made by cold pressing wild apricot kernels.
- Wild Apricot fruits are grown organically in Kullu Region Of Himalaya at an altitude of 7000 ft. This oil is non sticky and non greasy; completely absorbs in the skin.
- It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E. It reduces dry scalp problems. It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness
- Antioxidant – prevents the skin from damage by free radicals
- Anti-Aging – It provides nutrition and support to the skin so that aging is reduced.
- Emollient – Apricot seed oil is a brilliant emollient ( moisturizer )
- 100% Woven On Looms of Himalaya.
- 100% Pure Wool Used.
- G.I. Patented Kullu Geometric/Floral design.
- Purely Woven on Handloom.
- Every Thread is Woven by Fingers.
- Very Warm,Light In Weight And Soft.
- Can Be Used for Every Moment.
- A Proud of Kullu Weavers.
- 80% Product are Woven By Women Weavers.
- A Product That Empower Our Women Weavers
- Export Quality, Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Fabric: Pure Wool
- Pattern: G.I. Patented Kullu Design
- Pack of :- 1 Stole
- Suitable For: Women/Girls.
He fiddlehead fern used in PICK PICKles is gatherd from 5000ft high hills of himachal pradesh. These ferns are young, tender, tightly curled shoots of fern family usually ostrich fern. It’s a well known food with very low cholesterol, sodium and a well source of protein, zinc, vitamin-a, vitamin-c, riboflavin, niacin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.This is a Vegetarian product.
₹250.00 – ₹350.00₹250.00 – ₹350.00
- The fern used grows naturally at-5000ft
- Purely Home Made
- No Added Preserve of Chemicals.
- A fern rich in omega-3 and omega-6
- A fern low in sodium and rich in potassium
- We keep ingredients balanced
- Prepared at 6000 Feet of Sea Level