Join India's First Mart Of Co-operatives.
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have Crafted
WHY SELL ON TheCoopMart
Join a marketplace Dedicated To Only Co-Operative made products where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our TheCoopMart Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Yippy!!! You Registered your business and created a product catalogue. Now Your Art is Visible to All Over the World
- Our TheCoopMart Advisors will help you at every Further step and fully assist you in Shipping It to Customer.
Package and ship with ease
- Congratulation For Orders. Now Just Pack you Amazing Art/Craft with Packing Material Provided By Us.
- We Will Arrange a Pickup and You Sit Relax.
Get payments and grow your business
- As You have Sold Your Amazing Art To World and Must be Waiting for Your Earning from it.
- Don't Worry. Your Money is Safe With Us. Once Product Delivered To Customer, We will Deposit The Amount in Your Account.
Join India's First Mart Of Co-operatives
Dedicaed, Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up any Number of Products, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a very small percent of the money you earn to make this Platform Running Smoothly
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
See Co-operatives share about their successful on TheCoopMart
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on TheCoopMart
How do fees work on TheCoopMart?
Joining and starting a shop on TheCoopMart is free. There are Only one Fee when Your Product Get Sold.
It costs Nothing to publish a listing to the Platfrom. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 20% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs).
No Hidden Cost.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on TheCoopMart . Create an TheCoopMart account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with UPI, funds from Our Account sales on TheCoopMart will be deposited into your UPI Linked account. We encourage sellers to use a Bank Current account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have to share Your Bank Details with Us. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on TheCoopMart?
TheCoopMart provides a marketplace for crafters, artists,Home Made food and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.